If you have a book you would like converted and want a prepared estimate, please use the contact form here.
Based on the information provided for the estimate, a certain number of hours is calculated for defined, specific tasks. This estimated number of hours is then multiplied by the hourly rate.
If the conversion takes less time than estimated, you will receive a refund for the difference. You can also choose to apply the credit towards future ebook conversions.
If the conversion takes more time than estimated, you will be notified as soon as possible so you can decide whether you want to continue. If we continue, additional estimates will be provided to you for review and approve.
All services are preapproved and prepaid. Payment must be received before work can begin, either via Paypal or personal check.
You may prepay the estimate in full or prepay any number of hours at a time based on your budget. If you choose a partial prepayment, we will continue in this fashion until the project is completed.
- Email with information about your book.
- Decide on your payment plan (full or partial).
- Send your manuscript, PDF, or InDesign file.
- Review the estimate, which will be based on knowledge of the project known at that time. If, during the conversion process, the scope of your book project changes, you may request and we reserve the right to submit another estimate at any time.
- If the estimate accurately describes the requested services, please sign, date, and email it.
- Once you send your payment, the signed estimate, an agreement defining the requested services, and the final version of your book, we will begin the conversion process!
Discontinuing services. If you wish to discontinue the ebook conversion at any point during the project, you will receive a refund for the difference between the time already spent and the time for which you have paid.